Role: Full Mean Stack Developer
Employment Details: Full Time
Experience : 4 - 8+ years in Software Development
Location : Velachery, Chennai
Notice Period : Immediate
Joining Date: Joining from October
Work Hours: 11am – 8pm
Work Days : Mon-Sat
Job Description :
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer specializing with Angular 4, NodeJS, ReactJs and React Native, who is extremely hands-on and can take charge of the complete Web Development process to deliver unique & customer centric Web Applications & App Development.
- PRIMARY SKILLS NEEDED : NodeJS, Angular 4, ReactJS, React Native
- SECONDARY SKILLS NEEDED : PHP Laravel and CodeIgniter Frameworks experience and Ecommerce
Magento. - MUST HAVE : MySQL and NoSQL DB (like MongoDB/Cassandra)
- jQuery, JSON, AJAX, web services/REST, SQL.
- Working knowledge of Apollo, GraphQL, Moment.js is an advantage.
- UX or UI designing experience is an advantage.
Requirements & Experience :
- Degree in Computer Science, B-Tech, M-Tech, MCA from reputed Colleges
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- 4+ years of Full Stack Application development experience is must.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS.
- Topnotch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance.
- Experience in object oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and pre-processors like SASS
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Good problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
- Team handling, Committed, Good in Research
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Deploy applications on AWS cloud or other cloud based servers with the ability to quickly debug hosting related issues
- To work with a cross functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Responsible for development of highly responsive, web based UI in a flexible and well-structured frontend architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs (Google APIs etc.)
- Produce well designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales/milestones.
- Mentor other developers on software best practices technical guidance and help grow their software development skill sets.
- To proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities and communicate progress effectively.