Design a website based on a Business Nature
Web designing is the creation of websites and pages to convey a company’s brand and give information about that company and confirm a user-friendly experience.
Many different areas were covered like graphic design, interface design, user experience design, search engine optimization (SE0), and content creation.
Mainly there are three types of websites we have: –
- Personal website
- Business website
- Informal website
But so many websites are available under the categories of this.
Websites with examples: –
- Educational websites:
google.com, teacherdashboard.com, schoology.com
- Health websites:
healthline.com, nih.gov, babycenter.com
- Real estate websites:
zillow.com, realtor.com, trulia.com
- Photography websites:
- Travel websites:
airbnb.com, homeaway.com, kayak.com
- Music websites:
spotify.com, soundcloud.com, resso.com
- Event planner websites:
- IT websites:
www.namecheap.com, digitaltrends.com, lifewire.com
- NGO websites:
Goonj.org, giveindia.org, smilefoundation.org
- Entertainment websites:
If you are interested, you can learn web designing by creating a site for your own business purposes.
Main Elements of Web Design
- Colour Scheme
- Visual hierarchy
These elements of web design distinguish how a website looks and works on various devices.
Main things that you should include on your website: –
- A Portfolio: Most people will visit websites to see contents given by you. So, it is very important to impress them at first. If you create a portfolio of your best shots and details, it will impress the clients
- Theme: To get the attention of the clients, first, you need to set and specify your theme on your website.
- Contact Page: Make sure that you add your contact details like phone number, e-mail id, etc…so your clients can directly contact you and hand over the work and clear if they have any doubts.
- An About Page: Having a web page is a notable way to give your website a more private or personal touch. Here, speak a little about how you got began out in this field and what you probably did to conquer the most enormous challenges you faced
- Blog: A blog on your website is non-compulsory. But if you include it, it will help you to increase your website authority. So, it reaches your website to higher up in search ranking.
- Logos: Using logos helps you to make your company more profitable. if you are collaborating with any other prominent companies, the logo helps you to get a very high chance and is beneficial to getting more prominent for your company.
- Testimonials: Testimonials of a client is a very good form of social proof. Testimonials are doing a significant role in your websites. Because it helps consumers overcome any complaints or any opinions that they already might have before purchasing your product. After all, it will help to increase online commodity reviews.
- Links: Links to your social media help to get more reach your website. It give a positive user experience when clients visit a website.