You might not be aware of ways to increase your brand’s social media engagement rates. One of the various ways to increase social media engagement rates of your brand’s social media handles, one of the most important and primary ways is by making the use of on-brand images. Images are one of the strongest forms of visual content marketing that social media users love to see while learning about a new product or service. Images also help social media users to make purchase decisions. To start with, you might think of using your stock images, but instead of that, customized visual content would help you create a unique brand image and identity. Whichever social media platform you are using for your social media marketing campaign, you need to make sure that you are aware of the best practices and technical rules of that particular social media platform. For example, square images are best for Instagram, while on the other hand, vertical images are best suitable for Twitter.
Secret To Success In Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing strategy has several aspects, but aesthetics remains the central theme. You can work with different filters, frames, and features to grab more eyeballs with your social media posts. However, the key is to use different image-oriented elements to help you connect with your followers and target audience. The better the way the brand images you are using are blended with your followers, the more chances you can increase the engagement rates from your social media posts. Overall, you need to understand and figure out the feel and look your followers expect or want to see from your brand. Over the last couple of years, there has been a change in standards of social media engagement. In contrast to a popular belief that social media engagement is more than just a measurement of likes and follows of social media posts, if you want to increase the list of your followers through the use of on-brand or other images, you have to use more engaging images.
There are different ways to improve your social media engagement. If you have just started using social media as your brand’s marketing tool or want to increase your social media engagement, read the following ways.
- Post Engaging Images- create and post images that can relate to your target audience more based on the social media platforms you use for your branding or promotion. Engagement is simply a form of emotional response, something which resonates.
- Share Images Relevant To Your Target Audience- To connect well with your followers, you need to know about your audience’s interests and preferences and look for topics they care about. Keep in mind that you can always experiment with different types of content to gain more engagement.
- Use Pn-Brand Images In Your Social Media Posts- As you know, images grab more attention than any piece of text content when your customers or followers scroll through their social media handles. Adding relevant images to your social media posts will lead to better social media engagement. Use custom images, or include a product image with a purchase link that would help people buy the product instantly.
- Does Image Increase Engagement In Social Media?
Ans: Yes, according to Twitter, on average, Tweets with images get approximately 35% boosts in Retweets. Twitter and other social media specialists also report that Facebook posts that contain images get an average 37% increase in engagement.
- How does Social Media Increase Engagement Rates?
Ans: There are multiple ways to increase social media engagement. Some of the prominent ones include creating exceptional blog content, highly engaging images, attractive content, and high-quality images.
3: What affects Social Media Engagement?
Ans: This depends on a couple of factors like when your target audience is active on social media, audience demographics, the social media platform you are using, and other factors.