Role of Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIS)
Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIaaS)
Artificial intelligence as a service refers to off-the-shelf AI tools that allow companies to implement and scale AI technologies. For a long time, Artificial Intelligence was cost-effective for most companies where:
- Machines are heavy and expensive.
- There is a shortage of programmers working on such machines.
- Most companies do not have enough data for the study.
AI has become more accessible as cloud services have become exceptionally accessible.
AI can also be used as a marketing strategy to show how innovative companies are.
Machines that adapt to new environments and solve new problems exhibit artificial intelligence.
Working of AI
AI ensures to make use of algorithms. An algorithm is defined as rules that a computer must follow to solve a problem. For AI based algorithms, computers solve the tasks by:
- Studying a very large amount of data.
- Making statistical inferences.
There are 2 types of AI algorithms:
- Machine learning algorithms
- Deep learning algorithms
For companies, such data can help them:
- Understanding your customers needs.
- Find points on product and service delivery that is automation
- Understand why some people buy, and some people do not
Development of AIaaS
The same benefits apply to AIaaS as other “service” options:
- Focusing on the core business
- Reducing investment risks
- Maximize the benefits you get from your data
- Improving strategic flexibility
- To make the cost more flexible and transparent
Types of AIaaS
Common types of AIaaS:
- Chatbot and digital help
- Cognitive Computing API
- Machine Learning Framework
- Fully maintained machine learning services
Advantages of AIAS
- Advanced infrastructure for a fraction of the cost
- Flexibility and usability.
AIaaS (Artificial Intelligence as a Service) has several advantages that bring early-adapters to the table as a rapidly evolving field. AIaaS may be just as important as other “service” offers. They are taking these valuable services from the hands of a select few so that many companies can harness the power of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning).