SEO focuses on improving the websites ranking as well as the ability to drive visitors through the likes of Google whereas the SMO focuses on driving traffic through social media platforms.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a tool which helps to improve your website by increasing the visibility when people are searching for products or services which are related to the similar products your business offers. The better visibility your pages have in search results then it will get more traffic and attract buyers as well as existing customers.
One must post the best quality content and pictures in order to improve their SEO rank and the speed of the page also determines how much traffic will be engaged in your website. SEO is an important fundamental part of digital marketing as people search for a lot of things about products or services each day and each year.
Search engine optimization is the process of taking steps which help a wesbite as well as a content to get highest rank in the Google. There are many advantages of SEO which are mentioned below :
- You will generate more visits to your website and ranking in the first page for a search will be help to get you more views.
- You will increase the visibility of your brand
with SEO practices that creates a strong community.
- It helps to close more sales as with more references you will get more support and trust of an entire industry.
- You will become a market leader as the better postions can occupy in the Google results page which will help you to dominate the market online.
- Important to provide valuable content as it helps to to attract more people to your website
- SEO also helps one to become a market leader as better postions will occupy in gogle results page.
- It provides the ability to get more potential clients which will help to draw the buyers and exisiting customers.
Social media optimization are the use of social media networks which helps to manage and grow an organisation’ s online presence. Social media optimization are used to increase the awareness of new products, services as well as connect with customers.
Companies or businesses who have one or more than one social media platforms use internet-based tools designed to improve the organization and delivery of their content in a perfect way. The popular social media management tools are Loomly, Agorapulse, PromoRepublic, Hootsuite, Buffer, and Sprout Social.
The advantages of Social media optimisation are given below:
- Create Shareable Content as it helps to increase social links through SMO which involves devolping content which people would like and gain knowledge.
- Make Sharing Content Easy with SMO as it involves adding share andsocial link buttons to one’s website and blog to for sharing as well as recommending
SEO focuses on improving the websites ranking as well as the ability to drive visitors through the likes of Google whereas the SMO focuses on driving traffic through social media platforms. Both of them are important but SEO is considered more important than SMO.