THE ELECTRIC SCOOTER: XIAOMI M365 PRO
The Xiaomi M365 Pro is a follow-up to the Xiaomi M365, also called the Mijaa Pro and is regarded as one of the world’s most cherished e-scooters. It comes with many enhancements and new features that make your riding experience worthy. This sturdy electric scooter features a larger display, a large battery, a stylish design, and a powerful motor. The extra features may come at a cost, but the Xiaomi M365 Pro offers amazing value overall.
It has a comfortable thumb throttle, a sturdy folding mechanism that keeps wobbling at bay, a durable yet lightweight frame, air-filled tires to smooth the ride, and an effective dual braking system with a front regenerative brake rear disc brake made the M365 Pro a solid standout in its category. The Pro now has an upgraded display that provides all of the details riders are searching for, and it does so on a budget.
- Motor- 300W
- Battery- 36V 12800mAh lithium-ion battery
- Charge Time- 9 hours
- Single-Charge Mileage- 27 miles
- Max Speed- 15.5 mph
- Climbing Range- 20% (12 degrees)
- Braking System- Rear mechanical disc and front regenerative
- Lighting – 1.1W headlights, rear brake light
- Horn- None (comes with a bell)
- Max Load- 220 pounds
- Scooter Weight- 31.3 pounds
- Product Material- Light aluminum alloy
- Size (L x W x H, mm) -Unfolded: 118 x 43 x 113 cm, Folded: 113 x 43 x 49 cm
- Water Resistance- IP54 rated
- A high-capacity battery with a long-range.
- There are three riding modes to choose from for a fantastic cruising experience.
- Check your speed, battery level, and mode on the central display.
- A powerful motor with more punch for uphill riding
- Grippy, air-filled pneumatic tires for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Taller and wider riders will benefit from longer stems and handlebars.
- If you have little hands, the control button is difficult to reach.
- It takes a long time for the battery to charge.
- It’s not the best vehicle for off-roading.
- On both wheels, there is no suspension.
- Some consumers have claimed that the folding mechanics’ screws have come free.
The Xiaomi M365 Pro is a standout scooter because of its incredible value, both in terms of range and acceleration per dollar. The Pro is like flying economy plus among all other entry-level alternatives. You have the impression that you are getting more, but you are unsure.
It has a fairly basic appearance, a simple display, simple operation, and entry-level pricing, but keep in mind that it is the bigger brother of the world-famous scooter and is a significant upgrade over the original. The Pro significantly increases over the M365, with a higher battery capacity, longer range, and superior hill-climbing performance. It also outperforms most other entry-level scooters on the market.