Know that there are many different brands of electric toothbrushes on the market, and to pick the right one for you, it’s important to know what each brand offers so you can decide which one suits your needs best. With this in mind, here’s a brief overview of the Philips Sonicare Smart 9500’s key features, benefits, and downsides.
A motor that moves up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute, a battery that lasts for a week, even with daily use, an easy-to-clean design-Philips Sonicare Smart 9500 is a perfect electric toothbrush for daily use. The built-in tongue cleaner makes it extra worth your while to buy an electric toothbrush instead of a manual one. It’s also gentle on sensitive teeth and gums, which might be why dental professionals recommend it. We have added the key advantages of this electric toothbrush below:
- Philips Sonicare Smart 9500 comes with a rotary cleaning mode that improves gum health by eliminating the breath bacteria.
- It has an in-built automatic mode that prevents error operation due to the improper brushing mode.
- Crisscross bristles are another positive aspect of this electric toothbrush. It reaches very deep and keeps your teeth out of the debris.
- The five different modes will deliver an enhanced brushing experience.
- It also comes with three different brushing intensities.
- The toothbrush comes with a pressure sensor that provides real-time feedback.
- The toothbrushing app offers an extraordinary user experience.
This electric toothbrush has a lot of fantastic qualities, but it also comes with a few downsides. We have added some of them below:
- The brush heads are not provided
- Although it looks stylish, the charging station is very complicated
After considering all of these factors, it can be said that there is no better toothbrush on the market than Phillips Sonicare Smart 9500. It does more for your teeth in less time and can be controlled with an app from a smartphone. The superior technology and innovative features are far above any other electric toothbrush on today’s market. However, if you do not have a smartphone or do not want to purchase an electric toothbrush with these features, it may be worth considering a regular manual toothbrush instead.