If you are looking ways to engage more people with your product or service then whiteboard animation is the answer for you.
Many companies are employing <a href=”https://www.repunext.com/how-animated-videos-helps-to-increase-the-business/”>whiteboard animation</a> as an important tool in their marketing strategies.
Whiteboard animation costs very little than you expect and gives you an exceptional ROI(Return on investment).
Below is the guide that will teach you everything about whiteboard animation.
What is Whiteboard Animation and what are its Uses?
Animated videos have become extremely popular among marketers and small commercial enterprise owners. Studies after studies display that animation is a high-quality way to attract viewers, capture their attention and get the message across.
However, it appears animated videos used to be a novelty several years ago. Now nearly everyone makes use of animation to sell their business, and it is turning into more difficult to face out from the group of animated explainer films, displays and demos. Think about it: out of 70 quality explainer movies accrued by using HubSpot, Video Brewery, Demo Duck and Switch Video, 50 are animated. How do we get a message across while still benefiting from the famous video style?
The solution is simple: whiteboard animation.
So, what whiteboard animation exactly is?
Whiteboard animation is a process in which a tale or a storyboard with pictures gets drawn on a whiteboard or something that looks as if a whiteboard (for this reason the name). They are films that draw themselves. Originally, animators would file themselves inside the process of creating such animations. Viewers would comply with all their steps and notice the story unfold.
The real effect used in the animation process is a time-lapse or forestall motion. With the development of technology, the production procedure now does not require real drawing and might easily be dealt with whiteboard animation software.
This video style has been used by entrepreneurs for quite a while. The first ones had been the UPS Whiteboard Commercials, and that they seemed very different from what we are used to now.
Decide Whether to Hire an External Agency for Whiteboard Animation or Make the Video by Yourself
We have listed out all of the pros and cons in both cases below:
Pros of Hiring an External Agency
- A expertwhiteboard animation corporationwould allow for total customisation of your whiteboard animation, guaranteeing you are represented exactly how you will like.
• A exact creative team will be able to take a listing of your product’s capabilities and benefits and translate them into a compelling, impactful narrative, as well as offer recommendations on the way to choose the proper voiceover.
• There is much less risk attached when choosing an external corporation. If you select one with a proven record, they’re far more likely to meet your needs.
• Hiring professionals ensures a remarkable give up product. And when it comes to whiteboard animation, brilliant constantly equates to greater engagement – people agree with you when you look the part.
• A exact business enterprise will not stop as soon as your whiteboard animation is complete. They will also assist you with the video marketing approach and degree its effectiveness through the precise engagement metrics.
• It saves time! The more time you need to focus in your business, the greater successful it will be.
Cons of Hiring an External Agency
- It may bemore highly-pricedthan buying whiteboard software and mastering to create motion pictures yourself.
• Some businesses are not able to provide face-to-face verbal exchange. So there is a danger that you will be in constant communication with human beings you will never meet in person – miscommunication can result in mistakes and time wasted.
Pros of Doing the Whiteboard Video Yourself
- It may becosteffective if you have a creative streak in you and if you buy the proper software.
• There is no danger for miscommunication with outside people.
• You could make it simpler for yourself by the usage of software with prebuilt templates.
Cons of Doing the Whiteboard Video Yourself
- It can take a lot of time to absolutelygraspwhiteboard animation software, so you can also lose money within the long run.
• If it doesn’t come naturally to you, you can have frustratingly unprofessional results. And low-quality equates to less engagement, much less believe and a massive waste of time.
• You may also have to compromise on creativity if you make a decision to use software program with prebuilt templates. Your original imaginative and prescient may be lost.
• You might end up with a much less impactful script than one which an amazing creative team may want to provide.
The Best Whiteboard Animation Software To Do It Yourself
Before we move into detail on all the steps involved in making a whiteboard animation, here are three of the nice whiteboard animation maker gear currently to be had on-line in case you are planning to make your video yourself. To help you get commenced on them, you can discover useful whiteboard animation tutorials on-line for each.
2) Videoscribe from Sparkol
Is There Any Free Whiteboard Animation Software?
The answer is yes. 2 best free whiteboard animation software are:
How to Make a SUCCESSFUL Whiteboard Video STEP by STEP
Step 1: Define Your goal
You should set your goal before starting and ask yourself what you need to accomplish with a whiteboard animation.
Step 2: Understand your Audience and Sales Funnels
You won’t know a way to obtain your mission in case you don’t recognize why you aren’t already accomplishing it. So, in preference to creating a video based totally on preconceived notions, first collect customer data with a purpose to help shape the content of the whiteboard video.
Here is how you can do that:
You can accumulate vital info about your website, with heatmap tools like CrazyEgg. Things like webpage bounce rates, your landing web page conversion fees and how well specific functions interact your website traffic, etc.
With survey tools like Qualaroo and Survey Monkey,you could collect more subjective facts like key objections and audience demographics.
With equipment like Google Analytics, you can track all the resources that bring site visitors for your website and create a traffic supply map. This is to peer what resources are maximum fruitful, possibly your Facebook page, and which are ineffective, perhaps Google search, for example.
Now, you may utilise all of this statistics to hopefully create a whiteboard animation that:
• Speaks at once for your target market.
• Can be published within the locations where it’ll have the best impact.
Step 3: Compose a Script
If you don’t have a brilliant script, your whiteboard animation will not convert potential customers. It is that simple. Getting your message throughout wholly relies upon on it, so take your time and write out multiple drafts a good way to find the only one that works best.
The script is a story: construct a compelling narrative that your clients can relate to and would want to head along with.
Step 4: Record the Voiceover
Hiring a expert voiceover artist can cost a few hundred pounds relying on experience. A excellent one will edit out any breaths and background noise as a part of their service.
When choosing the artist, make certain that they’ve a voice in order to resonate along with your audience (for example, in case you are a teenage streetwear brand, probably satisfactory no longer to use an aged woman’s voice – unless you have got a excellent reason).
As a rule of thumb, though, the voiceover ought to continually be upbeat and active in order to maintain the viewers’ attention.
Step 5: Create Initial Sketches
Visualize your script and draw more than one sketches for each sentence. At this stage, the sketches you draw will be rough. Don’t worry about creating works of art, simply make certain you get all of your thoughts down on paper.
Remember the advantages of matching your visuals with any sensory words.
If it’s miles too tough to interoperate something out of your script literally, don’t fret, simply do your nice to complement it in a innovative way.
Step 6: Storyboard
Decide what photos you want to use and, alongside the script, put them within the order and the position they’ll appear on screen. This manner you can pre-visualize the video and save time by getting rid of any troubles earlier than you start making it.
An easy manner to achieve this is to scan them into Photoshop. This offers you the added advantage of playing round and reshaping them into whatever form you need.
Step 7: Create Illustrations
Once you’ve got finalized your storyboard the next step within the manner is to create your illustrations the use of a software tool consisting of Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape.
If you don’t feel cushy drawing your own bespoke pictures or surely don’t have the time, don’t worry. You can use pre-existing pictures from the stock image galleries to be had in famous whiteboard animation production software program along with VideoScribe and Doodly.
Step 8: Animate
The subsequent step of the procedure is to animate your video by using chosen software.
If you are searching out a simpler software program tool which requires having little to almost no animation experience, then take a look at VideoScribe, Animaker, Explaindio, GoAnimate and Doodly to peer which one works first-class for you.
Step 9: Sync Audio and Video
Using your video software program, speed up the video so that it synchronizes along with your voiceover.
Cut out any errors and unnecessary parts.
Step 10: Add Music
It is not completely necessary, however while utilised effectively it can clearly liven your video.
Step 11: Market and Promote
Publish your video on every platform which could help acquire your mission. If you upload it to YouTube, Facebook, etc., make sure that it is well optimized for every particular platform so you can track its fulfillment with their integrated analytics tools.
For most visibility, the whiteboard video must be located near the top of your website homepage.
The homepage ought to be easy and without clutter that would distract from the video and its key messages.
To increase video play rates, it ought to include:
• A catchy page heading along with some copy explaining why the user need to watch the video.
• A visible cue which includes an arrow or a hand pointing towards it or a person searching at it.
• A lovely thumbnail picture. This may be done by the use of bright however non-offensive colors, a photograph of a character’s face, a motion shot which conveys movement or with sincerely seen text that gives it context. However, make certain to experiment with a few extraordinary ones with a view to discover what works exceptional.
Finally, upload your call to action to the landing page.