5 Ways To Monitor Daily Website Traffic
Websites can be related to business, education, sports, health, news and many more. Websites are accessible to employees of a particular company or to everyone in public. Notable Websites like Facebook, Instagram, Google and Wikipedia, etc are accessible to all.
Wondering what web traffic is ?
Web traffic is the amount of data which is sent and received by the visitors to a website. From the year 1990 the web traffic had the largest portion of Internet traffic. The result is determined by the number of visitors as well as the total number of pages they visit.
The sites regularly monitor the incoming and outgoing traffic to see which parts or pages of one’s site are well known. On the other hand, if there are any apparent trends like if there is one specific page being viewed mostly by people in a particular country.
There are companies too which offer advertising schemes and in return for increased web traffic. Sites aim to increase their web traffic through inclusion on search engines and through search engine optimization.
There are many uses and benefits of websites but ever wondered about how to monitor daily website traffic ? Let us help you with top 5 ways to monitor daily website traffic.
Given below are 5 points which one should use to monitor and analyze daily website traffic :
- You must use Google Analytics as it is the gold standard for website traffic monitoring as well as it is a free tool, you can filter out your own traffic, you can easily filter out “bad referer” traffic.
- Google Analytics collects a ton of information. You can keep a track of data points, number of visits, number of visitors and bounce rate. There are many visitors who hit your site and leave without visiting any additional content.
- Check the duration of stay and look if your content keeps people on your site for a while. As visitors flow it is important to look after. Whether the visitors go and how do they find your website. Do they get the information they are searching for or is the flow based on the visitors geographic location.
- You can also track the location: Track where your website visitors are from ? If they are from India or from foreign countries and if you are reaching your targeted audience. What is leading people to your website : Is it from direct hits, paid advertising, referrals from social media
- Goals and Events help you to understand what you want your customers to sign up for an email newsletter or freebie white paper.
The points mentioned above will help you to look if your website is working in the way you want it to work. With regular analysis you will get to make new improvements to your website in order to reach more people and achieve your goals as well as targeted audience. There are more effective tools and ways to track website traffic on a regular basis.
- Should I hire a professional to monitor me with the website traffic ?
Ans: Yes, you must always hire a professional to look after or monitor the website traffic and for other technical works.
- Would I get help if there is any issue ?
Ans : We believe in serving our customers, contact us any day as we are 24*7 available to solve your problem and guide you in order to get more out of your website.
- Is monitoring your website traffic essential?
Ans : Yes, it is important to monitor your website traffic as it will help you improve to gain more profits.
- Can a website be accessible by a private company as well as by the public ?
Ans : A website can be accessed by employees of private companies as well as there are websites which are accessible to each and everyone.