The process of developing White board animation
Task 2 -White Board Animation
WHITE BOARD ANIMATION
Whiteboard animation is a technique of video designed to look like the content is being hand-drawn on a school whiteboard or white background. It’s a very popular way to communicate complex information because simple graphics are easy to comprehend.
Tools like Video Scribe make the method of creating whiteboard explainer videos and sketch animation videos straightforward while conserving a polished finished product. Video Scribe can also be used to develop chalkboard animations by making a few quick differences.
- How to Develop a White Board Animation.
Before the advancement of technology, people used to use actual drawings for developing whiteboard animations.
The process of developing White board animation:
- Assemble your animation concept, your major message, and the goal of your video.
- Write a script based on your notion and message.
- Storyboard the animation is based on your script.
- Record the voice-over and select the background music.
- Put all the parts together: animating the scenes, exporting the video and music, adding the voice-over.
While developing the animation, you should pay scrutiny to the illustration style, the quality of animation, the voice-over, and background music. The poor choice of these can influence the overall quality of your whiteboard video.
- Why Choose White Board Animation
Whiteboard animations are known for their clarity or simplicity. But on the other hand, they can be certainly limited compared to 2D or 3D animated videos which are more meaningful. Comprehend what your goal is and consider the pros and cons of whiteboard videos before beginning your project. If you select to create one, read on and learn how to create it yourself.
- simple and clear style.
- concentrated on the concepts.
- wraps various ideas at once
- simple and fast to develop.
- White Board Animation Tools and Software’s
whiteboard animation tools and software can be an enormous option for hiring a video production company. Particularly if you have a limited budget.
The top whiteboard animation Tools and Software that will enable you to build your next awesome video.
- Render Forest: Render Forest bids progressed tools for developing animated videos online, and not only. Browse 1000+ templates and ready-made videos to find what you want for your project.
- VideoScribe: VideoScribe is an online platform for creating whiteboard animations. It gives audio and image archives and supports file import.
- Doodly: Doodly gives templates for doodles and whiteboard-style videos. It’s a desktop animation application consistent both with Windows and Mac.
- Mango Animate: Mango Animate offers various products, containing whiteboard animation maker software. It gives multi-timeline editing, easy-to-use templates, audio features, and more.
- Animatron: Animatron is an online animation builder tool. It gives customizable royalty-free images, templates, backgrounds, audios, and more.
- Simpleshow: Simpleshow is an animation tool with storyline templates that can be utilized for business and education-related projects.
- Easy Sketch Pro: Easy Sketch is a doodle creation software that enables you to develop sketch videos with no technical or design skills.
Whiteboard animation is a great marketing tool for any business, regardless of budget size or target market. It can be relatively inexpensive and sharp to produce but also doesn’t sacrifice quality or control as a tradeoff. By using whiteboard animation, you can develop a visually intriguing narrative that can tell a range of stories that can be posted almost anywhere