A logo is an easily recognizable graphic symbol that identifies a company, product, or public or private sector. it is one way to make your brand stand out in a highly competitive world full of graphic elements that try to get our attention every day. Logos are usually typography, graphics/icons, and color combinations. This is a graphic element that is part of the brand’s visual identity.
The logo is the first thing a potential customer sees in a product or service before making a purchase. However, an impressive logo design can attract people to the company’s business. Poorly designed logos, on the other hand, can give the wrong impression of your company. Therefore, make sure your logo has a creative and striking design.
Why is a logo important? The company logo is the emblem or visual mark that the company chooses to represent itself. The logo is very small, but it can make a big impact on your business . It has a strong impression because it is attracting the first attention. It is the foundation of your brand identity, memorable, differentiating you from your competitors, fostering brand loyalty and expected by your audience.
There are Two types Logos
- Logotype : The logotype is the name of the company that is written in a stylish way.
Example:- Coca Cola, Google , Visa
- Logomark: Logomark is like graphics, symbols an other identifying things.
Example:- Twitter Bird, Apple Logo
Pros of Logo Design
- It snatch attention: The logo can quickly captivate the attention of the viewers and convey the importance of the company in an interesting way
- It promote Brand’s loyalty: As your brand become grows, your logo will also become more familiar to a wide range of customers, and that friendliness will give you the impression that you are credible and friendly.
This is the basis of your brand identity: Logo design is only a part of the company’s brand, but it also serves as the basis for the whole story in which the brand is built.
Cons of Logo Design
- Popular colours bring some disadvantages: Popular colours bring some disadvantages: With these colours, the logo looks like the everyday design you’ve seen many times before. if you use common colours, it make logo like cliche.
- Popular symbols can actually undermine your business outlook: If your business grows and you want to expand your reach in the market, popular symbols can actually hurt your business outlook. This is because a group of customers may not respond well to your logo or completely ignore it. Such symbols may not be able to elicit a meaningful response from the viewer.
- stock images harm your business: They are cliche elements and people do not react emotionally to them. This directly undermines your outlook for fierce competition in the market. In fact, looking at these commonly used images in your logo can lead people to consider your company unprofessional and unpopular. If you want to build a unique brand identity, you should avoid such an image.